lunes, 6 de junio de 2011

Diary entry.

3-July-1912
  I'm devastated. I can't live with this guilty inside me. I miss her, Emma, the love of my life. Am i crazy, or i can hear her? Like the first time of our relationship, when our day was fair. I would like to apologise for all the damage i caused her, if she could come back to life i would say how much i love her.
  I want to know if this is true, so let me view you as when i went to the town and you were there with your air-blue gown waiting for me.
  We were happy together but something went wrong and i didn't paid attention to it. I was obsessed with another woman and in the last thing i was thinking of was in Emma. Poor Emma, she loved me even when i came at 3 or 4 at morning drunk saying whatever. I let her die with the passing of the time while the illness was killing her.
Sorry Emma.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario